SoCal - Get Things Done The Simple Way
- Free ! (you're also free to donate !!)
- Get things done the natural, unbloated, unobstrusive way with SoCal.
- SoCal is powered by Apple's CalendarStore framework, meaning it uses the same database as iCal with live updates and no conflicts.
- SoCal does not use Cocoa's garbage collection memory management, resulting in a very small memory footprint at all times. End user systems shipping with 4 gigs of RAM is no excuse for sloppy resource handling !
- Access your tasks' notes and URL, change their priority or their parent calendar, see when they're due, remove or set them as completed all in the same menu.
- Collections help you categorize your tasks.
- SoCal extends iCal's functionality by letting you flag tasks just like you'd flag an email in Mail.app
- You are always a click away from editing a task in iCal.
Donate with PayPal
- Individual : 10 USD
- Family : 20 USD
- Corporate : 50 USD
- Custom amount
Donations help me answer support emails and get new versions out !
Original idea : BurnoutMenu (used with permission and support)
Do not hesitate to contribute a style sheet for this page...